Galaxy Watch Active2 – Design, Widen Your Space, and More
Table of Contents
Galaxy Watch Active2
Galaxy Watch Active2 tells you what you need to know when you need it.
Stay connected with a lifestyle and health partner on your wrist that gives you advice at the moment.
Can Galaxy Watch Active 2 make calls?
Through the Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4 series, or Galaxy Watch5 series, you can make calls all over Wi-Fi if the Bluetooth assembly between your phone and the watch disconnects.
How old is the Galaxy 2 active?
Samsung Galaxy Watch series
Samsung Galaxy Watch
|Release date||Galaxy Watch: August 24, 2018 Galaxy Watch Active: March 8, 2019
[Galaxy Watch Active 2]: September 2019 Galaxy Watch 3: August 6, 2020
Galaxy Watch 4 & 4 Classic: August 11, 2021 Galaxy Watch 5 & 5 Pro: August 10, 2022
|Operating system||Tizen, WearOS|
- Custom comfort on your wrist. Choose the look and comfort of the wellness partner you’ll want to wear 24/7. Customize the Galaxy
2. Watch Active2 right down to
- Bluetooth or LTE, 44mm or 40mm watch faces, stainless steel or aluminium, and various straps. Show your style with diverse colors, featuring all-new Rose Gold.
3. Widen your space
- Maximize your screen space with an uninterrupted view of a sleek body fitted with a touch bezel for quick control.
- Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a border that’s hardly there for more space to get the insight you need.
4. Snap your outfit and grab your look
- Express yourself with a watch face that fits your look and mood. When you snap a picture of your outfit for the day, Galaxy Watch Active2 will put together a watch face to match.
5. A watch to make your own
- Mix and match for a watch design that fits your look. Please choose from the wide selection of straps and put them together.
6. Track your workout on your wrist
Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements so you can slip it on and get working out. With swimming added to automatic tracking, you now get seven exercises.
While manual search works for all activities for dozens you can track. The running coach function gives you actionable advice in real-time.
7. Show some competitive spirit
- Exercise is more rewarding when everyone joins in. Discover who can take the most steps in a Group Challenge.
- Train with friends or join a public competition to stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals.
8. Healthy living starts with a clear mind
- Be sound in body and mind with a watch that cares for both.
- Use the stress tracker to watch your stress levels when you’re tense, and follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to get some peace of mind.
9. A friendly reminder to wash your hands
- Stay on top of your hygiene with handwashing reminders. Set them up to alert you at regular intervals.
- The app automatically detects when you’re washing your hands and gives you a handy countdown to make sure you do a great job. Just a friendly reminder that helps you keep yourself healthy.
10. Measure blood pressure on the move
- Check your blood pressure via the Samsung Health Monitor App without regularly needing a cuff.
- Before first use calibrates with a cuff, then smart sensors measure your blood pressure through pulse wave analysis as you wear it. Check it daily to track trends and get reports right on your phone.
Also Read: Microsoft Band – Review, Display, and More