Standard Banner Advertising Sizes – 5 Best Standard Banner Advertising Sizes
Standard Banner Advertising Sizes
Standard Banner Advertising Sizes – If you’re spending money on Google Ads, it’s critical to know the sizes of the banner ads that are generating the most impressions, clicks, and sales.
Display ads are shown to users on non-search engine websites. In addition, it aims to raise brand awareness by reaching a broader audience on blogs, news sites, or specialized websites.
At the same time, the canister also is used for remarketing purposes to improve conversions. Google ads come in different sizes, so it’s essential to optimize them for the best results properly.
Unfortunately, not having a correct understanding of ad sizes is one of the biggest mistakes made in online marketing. It is also one that could cost you a lot of money. But it does not have to be like that.
While using a banner builder can help in this regard, knowing how to optimize your ads can be pretty tricky properly.
1. Medium rectangle (300×250 ad size)
- Here this kind of banner ad is the densest one out of all these options, so it doesn’t take up too much space on a web page.
- However, it performs well when it’s embedded within text content or when it’s placed at the end of an article.
- Since the compact size, advertisers tend to favour it because it’s convenient to display. At the same time, it’s a good choice when you’re just getting started with display ads.
2. Large rectangle (336×280 ad size)
- Although this banner ad size doesn’t get as many impressions as the first one, it’s still a current option for advertisers.
- Meanwhile, it’s similar to the medium rectangle. It performs best when placed within text content or at the end of a post.
- Because it’s slightly more significant than the 300×250 ad size, it means that you will have more ad inventory.
3. Leaderboard (728×90 ad size)
- This type of banner ad is called this because it’s usually displayed noticeably at the top of a web page. If you need to get your ad in front of as many people as possible, this is a good option.
- Also, you can increase your earnings when text and image ads are enabled because you get more ad inventory. Here, Google advises using this banner ad size on forum sites.
4. Half-page or giant skyscraper (300×600 ad size)
- Contempt its name, the size of this type of banner ad does not cover half of a page. However, its fixes take up the most space compared to the large banner sizes.
- However, it means that, as an advertiser, you have a lot more elbow room to get your message noticed.
- Nonetheless, this comes with the pressure of needing to create stunning visuals that draw people in and get them to click on your banner ad.
5. Mobile leaderboard (320×50 ad size)
- Here as you can see from the name, this ad format is optimized for mobile devices.
- Although it is one of the most petite mobile banner sizes available, it should maximize impressions and improve mobile CTRs.